Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fat Fat Fat

what's wrong with being fat?some people are just cruel and mean!
just because you are fat,
they look down on you.
so, what's wrong with
ME BEING FAT??
did i use my fat to hurt you?
did i? did i??
those who keep on insulting people about this issue
must be brainless and senseless!
hey! i have feelings too!
don't you think it's hurtful
to be insulted and embarrassed about being fat all the time?

no one is perfect in this world!
i believe if i ever slim down, people will condemn other weaknesses then...
when i used to have acne problems, people tend to tease me about PIMPLES
after my skin problem got better,
people target my HAIR saying it's CURLY!
after i straighten, people asked me to shave my EYE BROWN!
now is about my FAT!!
so, what's next???
i am waiting!!

No comments: