Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ba Chang

let me show the readers
some interesting pictures of my friends
currently, they are studying in Monash University at KL

Miss Liew Yi Hui

Miss Tan Jia Ling


WAIT!!

look at the next picture!!



Kakak Beca!!

last Thursday
i went to Mama's house..
she started doing ba chang earlier
she told me her ANG KONG get to eat earlier
hahaha!




Then, i went to school for extra class
reached too early
no1 reach yet
so i took some boring picture
1 of them is "the fountain" in my school



after the extra econs class
i went back to Mama's house then to Ama's house

Chai Chai's brother


Last night, i went to my god-sis's house
her dog:


we went to Pelita for teh tarik!



Then, went to queensbay
a mini concert was held there



Today, my sister went to BJ to buy handphone
buy cheap-cheap phone nia
cause she's broke
hahaha!!






No comments: