Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Redbox!! (again)

had dim sum with sis and god sis this morning
Then we went to Wawasan University...
i'm gonna stop f6 and will be studying there
i know all my friends will miss me but
i have no choice!
i can't handle the pressure studying in that school!!
good bye my friends
The library
you need to scan your student card before you can enter



The toilet





you need to scan to enter too!
haha!
so if you forget to bring your card.. sayonara d lo!


Linda: before heading home, whr else u wana go?
Me: how bout Redbox?
Linda: wah, stil sempat! let's go!

so we went to Redbox AGAIN!
hahahaha!!



My god sis


My sister



Guess what song is this...
Rihanna-Don't Stop The Music


How bout this?
One Republic- Apologize


3 of us


anyway, my chuah beh is back from US!!!
gonna meet up with her soon and Gimmy too!
Gimmy! cepat balik Penang la!!


No comments: