Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daring act

Guess what??
My sister's purse was stolen.
from where?
From my OWN house!
Damn it!
it happened between 1am to 5.30am this morning.
when i woke up, i did not notice anything
except 1 key chain on the floor.
i thought i was my mom who dropped it.
when my dad went to work
he did not notice too
Before my mom went to work,
she realized that she had lost her keys
My sis woke up and helped her to find it
unfortunately my sister found out that her purse was
GONE
so they called dad to return home
My sister's MONEY, IC etc all GONE
he did return my mom her working batch
My mom's bag kept only unimportant stuff
So he only took the key and the purse
through the WINDOW
Luckily,the key was not my house key
it was her clinic's key!!
don't you think it's a terrible act to do this to the poor ones?
HELLO!!
i live in a flat only la!
He should rob the rich one
and help the poor people
just like what i watched in
"catch me now"
(Cantonese series)
sweat!!


My room's window
he burned it!



these are the windows he "used" to steal



My sister's purse was NOT on the table
but she put it below the table

No comments: