Thursday, June 5, 2008

Water cycle

My mom just told me a story about a patient.
he had waited in the hospital
from 12noon until 6pm
at 6pm, he just said a word to my mom
water cycle
My mom was like... Huh?? what?
he said water cycle
apa???
water cycle
My mom was blur.
she went to ask her friends and asked
what is water cycle?
their answer were like
sembahyang
or
bathing
or
answer nature call

answer nature call?
impossible
he waited there for 6hours and he can tahan meh?


so my mom asked him again
what you want?
water cycle
i want water cycle
he took a piece of paper and wrote
WATER CYCLE
haha!
go toilet la!!!!
sweat!
i wonder whether
we can use the term "water cycle"
anyway, i was just joking about quitting f6
hehe!
this prove that there are bloggers out there
that can't be TRUSTED
so
be aware!

No comments: