Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The desperado thief

i went to bed very late last night.
It was about 2.30am when i heard noises.
So, i woke my parents up and told them.
we went to living room and discovered nothing.
So,we went back to sleep.


About an hour later, he came back.
he opened our wooden door and also the window
and use a 8feet long bamboo stick to hook the laptop bag.
my dad saw him and he was still blur!
Dad shouted at him and he ran.
he was trying to hook my dad's cellphone when dad saw him.
but he successfully took the laptop bag.....

So, did he manage to steal my laptop?
thank God he didn't!!
Hahaha!
The bag contained my sis's Amway catalogs!

to those who read my blog frequently,
you guys know this is not the 1st time right?
click here and here to see what happened last year!

I'm still shock!!

No comments: