Monday, November 16, 2009

a bird of a feather flock together

Do you know that having friends means you need to spend money?
Disagree?
Let me see...
Do you hang out with friends and watch movie?
Do you gather with friends for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
Do you play sports like badminton or bowling?

movie ticket=free?
food=free?
rental of badminton court/lane=free?

Nothing is FREE in this world!
mo kam tai chek kap na chui kai thui (Cantonese idiom)

people will be like criticizing saying,
"go out with BF bo complain la, go out with friends complain la"
You know what? i don't eat at high class restaurant with him all the time!
i don't watch movie with him all the time!
Dating doesn't mean you need to spend hundreds of Ringgit to show we are COUPLE!

how do i feel when i invite people to high class places and they were like,
Bo lui la...

and when they invite me to such places, i say
Bo lui la..
Their faces were like so BLACK like charcoal??

I don't have allowance every month like most children has.
i don't have rich parents to sponsor me expensive stuff.
My surname is CHEANG.
not Millionaire CHEANG.


Perhaps i need to join this club hor???

Look at my title
Indeed a meaningful proverb.
It shows that if i am unable to 'flock' with them, i 'withdraw' myself

yea, yea! I'm always the troublemaker!
yes i am!
a friend that causes burden to everyone!
RIGHT???????????????

Anyway, my HiauMie aka Dewa Kekayaan 'dedicate' a picture for me:



go read her blog!
click here!
hahahahaha!!

HUAT AHHHHH!!!
(where got ghost the movie)

No comments: