Thursday, November 5, 2009

R.I.P

few weeks ago, i saw a very familiar face on the cover of The Star.
So, i opened my school magazine and found his name.
i was shocked.
His dad attacked his mom and sister
with acid which caused the death of his mom
and his sister is blind now..
this story was made headline for more than a week.

I admire his sister for the determination to
move on with her life.
She insisted to take her SPM papers too!
before this incident, i happened to told my mom that
if one day i got blinded, i rather die..
i rather not live in this world anymore.
I don't want to start a new life.
.....yea!
physically and mentally, i am not as strong as that girl!!
anyway, i wish her all the best!! Do not give up!

AND

another headline just few days ago.
3 UTAR students drown at a waterfall site.
I'm sure majority of you already know this news.
One of the students named James Khor is from Penang.
just few hours after his death,
my whole facebook page was filled with updates about him
So, I checked out his profile on Facebook and
saw 26 friends in common.

I went to his blog too.
shocked shocked!!
i was shocked!!
why?
Barbarians went to his blog and spam his Cbox!
what the f*ck?!!!
whatever the deceased did to you when he was alive,
it's over!!
why you still want to spam his cbox
with insulting and bad remarks??!!
You know what?
KARMA!!
what you did will happen on yourself too

anyway, RIP James (although i don't know you)

and also to another 2 students (Yew Shy Gin and Yew Ghim Chnieh )

No comments: