Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Workplace

A workplace can actually be a place for gossip sources.
I'm sure everyone knows that.
A workplace consists of diversity of people
and we can see true colours of people there.
when people are too free in workplace, they will just stand in a group and gossip.
i recently experienced such situation.
a girl saw me at her workplace.
what she did is, she told another friend to ask me why am i there?
i was like ?????????????????
if I'm in a shopping mall, it means I'm there to shopping la!!
If I'm in a bank, it means I'm doing something related to my account/$$$ la!
If I'm in PC Fair, it means I'm shopping for computer accessories etc la..
my point is:
Just come to me and ask la...
why wanna ask someone else to ask me?
next time, I'm gonna say
"I'm in bank to buy bras"

Not only a workplace but a place to study is even better to do so!
GOSSIP!
GOSSIP!
At times, i try to stop gossiping but can't resist it.
Some people are too sui kuan!
Pin Yin, agree ma??
Ai Fern, agree ma??
Keh Jun, agree ma??
dear all, agree ma??

Ok, lame again! bye!

No comments: