Monday, August 10, 2009

Untitled

i'm studying introduction management now...
Hmmm..
something like what we studied in PP but deeper and deeper and deeper.

feel like blogging now about COMPLAIN.

I dislike people that complain about something
but
repeat the action he/she complain about...
example:
Ah Tu complain to Ah Kau saying he was cheated by gf, Ah Nia...
Ah Tu said he will never forgive her...
then, he kept on complaining non stop about her
calling her a bitch or whatever...
A month later, Ah Tu and Ah Nia got back together!
.... and Ah Tu said she's the best girlfriend he ever had
=__________=
This is just an example!

i dislike the feeling of GUILT when people merry-go-round and shoot me.
Making me guilty in the end.
I'm not suppose to feel guilty about it okay?
don't twist and turn and make me feel guilty la! ahhh!!

see? I'm complaining now about people who can't stop complaining
which includes myself!

No comments: