Sunday, August 23, 2009

Depression

There are certain pregnant women
that went through depression moment after giving birth.
my situation?

depression before EXAM

for the past few days,I've been feeling sad about every little things in life
and every night i will experience insomnia!
damn! i hate sleeping time!
before i sleep, i will think about this
will think about that
which takes me few hours!
damn!!

there are so many reasons to be depress about:
my mid term test
i don't know how to do revision especially for Statistic and Accounting!!
ahhhh!!!

my assignments
it's related to ACCOUNT and STATISTIC!!!
I'm so bad in these 2subjects!
other subjects also not pro!

and i couldn't believe that i would be sad about wealth!
recently, i hang out with some rich friends
and....
it makes me think about how lucky they are
and
how unfortunate am i
I seldom complain about this right?
but
why suddenly this issue keep buzzing in my mind?
i dunno...
all the while, I'm thankful for everything i had..
and now I'm at such level
yea, how ungrateful am i now!

OHHHHHH!!!
DAMN IT!!!



No comments: