Thursday, August 27, 2009

Careless

i actually wanted to start doing my project now
BUT
i did a huge mistake
so,
currently I'm not in the mood to do anything except
blogging about my silly and careless mistake!!

As a management student, we need to buy original text book(for certain books)
because there will be an access code provided when you buy the book.
the code is for us to do online quizzes or homework.

So, i finally took the initiative to register for MyAccountingLab
since there will be an online quiz from 26th-4th Sept.
the marks will be part of my final exam result.

I actually forgotten my lecturer's Id code
so i email the person in charged to get it.

when i finally got her email, i went to the powerpoint to copy paste the code
and
i got it wrong!!


i only realised my mistake when i called Siew Phing!

ahhhh!!!!!!
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

No comments: