Thursday, December 11, 2008

Survey!

My stpm ended about a week ago and
my parents had been rushing me to find a JOB!!!
Wah! Damn pek chek lo!
Their eyes are in pain to see me goyang kaki at home!

Swt! I’m still mommy’s baby!
She doesn’t allow me to go out often.
She wants me to stay at home whole day doing chores!
Hey, I think I’ve been nothing but a dutiful daughter!
My daily routine of chores, I complete it with perfection!
LOL!
To those girls out there who don’t do chores,
consider yourself lucky.
Stop complaining OK?
It’s pain in the ears for me to hear that!!

My mom always compares me with her friends’ daughters!
Mana boleh!! So unfair!!
I am not good enough meh??
To those parents out there, stop pushing your children!
They might commit suicide one day!!
Obviously, I won’t do that!
Hahaha!

Anyway, my god-sister wants me to survey
what type of T-shirt my friends are interested.
Which type, what colour etc?
How about the price?
Apparently, we will charge extra for a better quality of T-shirt.
So, which one you prefer?
Quality or quantity?
Please answer my questions!
This is a survey!! I need your help!

This is some design i found through the internet
we are not copying
it's something like this ya!

No help, no business
No business, no money
No money, no outing
No outing, no friends
No friends become Miss Lonely!
So, please help PiGgY PiNg!

No comments: