Thursday, December 4, 2008

I smell freedom!!

Can you smell the freedom??
yes!! i can!!
Finally!!! after suffering for few months, I'm done!!
today was our last day wearing school uniform!
hahaha!!

I'm supposed to take a nap now
instead, i switch on the computer and started blogging!
Maybe too excited so not sleepy at all!
hahahaha!!

Hmmm, what's my plan during the holiday??
Well, i don't know! hahaha!!

i plan to :
  1. Hang out with my friends
  2. attending parties (no clubbing)
  3. watch tv
  4. recycle my notes
  5. masak bubur on the phone with my friends especially my sweetheartz
  6. go exercise
  7. watch movies
  8. shopping
  9. karaoke with my siblings(including my god-sis)
  10. help mom with chores
  11. Visit my Ah ma, Ah Kong and Mama
  12. eat
  13. sleep
  14. eat
  15. sleep
  16. eat
  17. sleep
What else i missed ha???

No comments: