Friday, December 26, 2008

Helmet

the topic i would like to talk about today is
HELMET
what is helmet?
according to Oxford Mini Dictionary
helmet is a strong covering worn to protect the head
what do we call helmet in mandarin?
安全帽
what do we call helmet in bahasa malaysia?
Topi keledar

Ok, cut the crap!!

my main point is
my helmet was STOLEN!!
my brand new helmet worth rm50+!!
white in colour!!
i took good care of it since i bought it few months ago.
Still very new because i seldom use it.

Once upon a time.........

My mom and i went to Sunshine Square last night for shopping.
we parked the bike near CIMB Bank and KFC
I realized my helmet was stolen when we're about to leave!
the thief cut the string to take my helmet!
To that barbarian who took my helmet,
I hope your hair will kena kutu
i hope you will kena buasir (learn from Shin Chan comic)
I hope my helmet will be taken away from you!
merry-go-round!
la-la-la-la!!

No comments: