Friday, December 5, 2008

Kevin's birthday party

My 1st outing after the STPM examination was
Kevin's birthday party!

As usual la, take pic of myself in the car!
yea.. i admit I'm VAIN!!

Kevin booked 2 hotel rooms
So, we conquered 1 of the rooms

STPM candidates jumping for FREEDOM!
(lame lame)

Mr Tiara

Us

While waiting for the lift.....

Hahahaha!

Then we went to the beach to set up fire.
BBQ night!!!

Happy birthday Vin Vin!

No cake to eat..
they used the cake as a weapon to attack kevin!
hahaha!
he smelled like coffee after that
Hahahaha

My sweetheart and i

Malaysia version of Pussy Cat Dolls
LOL


Later at night, Mr Tiara and I went supper with another friend
My buddy named Gong Kia
Hahahahaha!
take a look at his 'innocent' face




Mr CHUA!!

Mr Chua: my appointment full already lo.
wanna make appointment with me also hard
Miss Cheang: =_="

i should consider myself LUCKY because
he wanted to 'celebrate' my 'merdeka day' with me


No comments: