Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MUET result

What we did in class yesterday....


*************************************************************
we got our MUET result today!!
yay! finally i got band 4!!
i don't aim to get band 5 as my English is not that good
there are people out there who STILL unsatisfied with their band 5!
they aim to get band 6!!
ok, not to be sarcastic but band 5 is already GOOD enough to enter local universities!
low marks for band 5 but aim to get band 6?
sorry to say..
if anyone retake for such cases,
i think you will AT LEAST get higher marks for band 5 only
no offence!
i feel "bo tat" for Chucky
his English quite good BUT he didn't get Band 5!!
all of us were shocked too!!
and another friend from CLHS, Chun How
he missed ONLY 1 mark to get band5!!
wah!!! he sakit hati lo
(just like me, missed 1 mark to get band4 for previous exam)

anyway, i wana thank Mr Roger for his MUET lesson
and also all my friends!
I've been learning a lot them!!
I'm FORTUNATE to have them and i can proudly say
I HAVE MANY TRUE FRIENDS IN MY LIFE!!
(siapa makan cili, sendiri rasa pedas)

No comments: