Monday, July 14, 2008

grandma's birthday 'party' (mom's side)

remember Jahitan we did in form1?
our bag!!
haha!


My Ah Ma's birthday!
had our dinner at Mun Shang restaurant!



Happy birthday Ah Ma



This is my "beloved" cousin!
look at his face!
so sui kuan but still wanna act cute!
His name is Mr Goh Hock Leong aka Joseph
currently he is SINGLE
Girls out there!
he is a loyal guy..
and rich too...
interested??
please leave your contact number at the cbox.
he will call u immediately!
thank you!


My cute little niece
her name is Hannah!

Peek-A-Boo

are you looking at me?

mommy, I'm scare!

Hide! hide!

Run for your life!!


i'm interested in this movie!
i wanna watch!!

Piggy and Sis

Sheong

he went to Cameron Highland and bought me.............................


STRAWBERRY!!

No comments: