Friday, July 18, 2008

Mr Christopher Chong

Mr Roger requested me to write a post about
Mr Christopher Chong
so, here it is!!


This morning, we had a "debate" about how high level of his chiko-ness towards girls
Not only one but MANY girls (including the lower sixes)
everyday, he talks about girls!
hey! i am serious ok?
if any readers doubt about what i said, you can ask my classmates!!
He usually sleep during economic lesson BUT
one day when Pn Loo talked about girls, he was fully awake
and discussed with Pn Loo about it!! Hahaha!!
he said he's going to take legal action against me for writing about him in my blog
Ain't he suppose to thank me for promoting him here?
(my blog is polluted because of YOU)

Anyway, he insulted Amy just now
When Amy chased him, he fell down and his head hit the wall!
WAH!! sakitnya!!
Luckily his head was not bleeding but a lot of small red dots appeared!
Get well soon ya!

4 comments:

prince1z said...

Ok Ee Ping
You did well to character assasinate Christopher
cheers
Let other girls beware
He is a good guy, he is.....
So what do you call a girl with 5 boyfriends compared to a guy with 5 girlfriends?
Congrats to you again for your Band 4. You deserved it
cheers
Sir Roger Chin

PiGgY PiNg said...

Hahaha!
he is ur "pelajar kesayangan" sir!!
hmm.. i cant remember d!!
tmr i ask Denise!! hehehe....
Thx again! (MUET)

prince1z said...

I meant 'He is a good guy he is ' as the opposite of the meaning.
Remember the movie My Fair Lady?
Eliza said I'm a good girl I am, a few times to stress that she is a good girl. So in real life, if you are good , people will know and you do not have to trumpet it out loud. In the case of Christopher, he can sometimes be a bit annoying but he is just a little boy at heart. He is harmless. Chris, be gentle and humane to your fellow classmates.
cheers
Sir Roger

PiGgY PiNg said...

my goodness!
little boy at heart??
sir!! u r bias!! Hahaha!!
he's so damn chiko OK??
his favourite line is
"i dun ask for their no, they gv it to me willingly"
HELLO!!!!