Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prefect

When I was in my previous school,
I was elected as a prefect in year 2005.
All the rules are very strict and might be unreasonable too sometimes.
Seriously, the school rules in MGS had made a big impact among the students.
I believe more than 90% of MGSians are not only well educated
But also well disciplined too!
Our leadership qualities are one of the best in Malaysia!
We as prefects show our respect to the students and vice-versa.
If we are caught being rude to them,
discipline action will be taken against us as well..

A junior prefect yelled at me yesterday morning.
What offence I did is
applauded when name of students who ponteng class were read out.
Kesalahan besar, man!
The prefect screamed at me
“ham pa GILA ke??”
WTF!!
I was so annoyed with his action!!
He is so gonna regret it!
LOL!!

No comments: