Sunday, March 30, 2008

If one day.....

My mom's friend came to my house just now.
I overheard their conversation about death.
It makes me think and think and think and think…

If one day, God decides to take you away all of sudden,
will you fight back or willingly go with Him?
Will you blame Him for taking you away from this world?

If it happens to me, I will definitely follow Him to Heaven!
Although I will miss my loved ones, (My family, friends etc.)
I will let go of everything in this world and join Him in Heaven.
I will confess all my sins and seek forgiveness from Him.
I want the best testimony from God!
I want a place in Heaven too!
No more worries! No more unhappiness!
Haha!
And also…
I don’t want to die with regrets, guilt and grudge!

I popped out that question to few people I know..
One of my friends said that she will accept it and want to go Heaven with him!
She said His love for us is unconditional.
Human can fail us but God never fails.
We will never know where we will end up next time after death.
That is eternal.
The life we living now are just temporary.

Another friend of mine said its fate.
If God had decided to take you, means you are really dead!
(sweat)
He doesn’t want to die at young age.
According to him, someone else will have to carry his burden if he die suddenly.
He will try to fight back!
This is another answer from a friend:
would u want to die before or after your loved ones?
if before...would you be able to feel the pain of your family crying for u?
if after..would you have the strengh to see your loved ones die one by one before your eyes?
my answer for your question is....
it depends.....
if i have live life to the fullest....no regrets...then i shall go willingly.....
if i have a lot of unsettled business and i still need time to settle it...
i shall fight back...

How about you???

2 comments:

Happyness Talks said...

hmm.... i think when the day comes for me to die, no matter how much i fight back oso no use lor. If God wants it to be, then nobody can do anything rite. i will be sad to leave my loved ones, but i will have to accept it lo. maybe i might fight back a little la, but its no point. because if God wants to take me, i cant stop Him.

PiGgY PiNg said...

wah! i agree too!