Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Cheang!!

Dear Miss Cheang,
1st of all, let me wish u
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
May all your wishes come true ya!

Hmm, living under the same roof with you
for more than 20years is not an easy task.
Hahaha! sounds so wrong!
Let me put it this way...
Living under the same roof with ME 
for 21years is not an easy task!!
Hahaha! as we know, it ain't easy to please me.
I'm always jealous of you because
people always compare me with you.
It's so unfair okay?
People keep praising you and
condemned me for being evil.
Indeed, i am really evil!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAH!!

Anyway, thanks for being so patient with me MOST of the time
(although you are not these days)
I feel fortunate to have a naive sister like you
(so i can bully you anytime)
hahahaha!!

i will definitely miss you when you get married in the future.
imagine only me living with your parents.
O-M-G
Everyday i gonna make them active by fighting with them!
woo hoo!!
anyway, take care and hope you have a good career =)
Happy birthday again!!!

No comments: