Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday DALIN!!

1st of all, i would like to apologize to my god-sis for this late post.
Recently, me very beee zeee with studies so no time to update my blog with nice post.
so here it is..... a post from me to you!!

Dear Linda,
we've been sisters for many years...
it seems like yesterday that we had fun in school bus,
laughing away like nobody business with no worries at all.
It seems like yesterday that i waved to your grandparents
every time Ah Cik passed by your house.
Your grandma would wait for me and waved back..
and she gave me a special nickname that i will never forget:
"CHI CHA PO"
It seems like yesterday that i was your 1st passenger
when you just passed your driving license.
It seems like yesterday that both of
your grandparents passed away within a month.
I will never forget how hard it is to pretend that
everything is okay during your grandpa's funeral.
Although i was not close to them, i knew they watched me grow up.

I will not forget those sweet memories we had as sister.
The joy we shared, the bitter experiences we went through together.
You were there for us when we need someone who can be rely on.
You were there for us when we went through some bitter memories.
You were there for us to share our happiness together...

as time goes by, we grow up and become women.
And still, our relationship did not change.
we are still sister and i hope
we will still be sister in many years to come!!


Happy Belated Birthday!!!

1 comment:

wernz said...

SISTERHOOD ROCKS!! THANKS SIS!!! Yes our relationship didn't change and WONT change! Physical distance will come between us someday and still i believe it wont affect our sisterhood ! Love you all loads! XOXO!