Friday, May 7, 2010

Two Is Better Than One


Look at the title...
It's a song from 'Boy Likes Girl' band.
Do you actually agree with this statement??
Nope... PiGgY PiNg don't really agree with this song title.
Hahahaha!


wonder why??
1st, let me make it clear that
i do not have any major problem with my lover currently..
minor one sure got la!!

I quite miss my single life.
hahahahahahaha!
Freedom!! No commitment!!
No explanation!! No excuses!!
Ready to mingle anytime!!
wooooo hooooo!!!


and the truth is
every relationship has problem.
problem or problems!
even the sweetest couple you see in Facebook
have their own problem too! (including me)
You just don't realize it as an outsider.


to those single ladies out there,
enjoy your single life while you can!!


woooo hooooo!!!

No comments: