Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Karaoke at Neway

This karaoke outlet was launched
in Penang few weeks ago.

"new toilet, nice to shit"
(in hokkien)
I went there with
my boyfriend, god-sis and sis.


we booked a room from 3pm-6pm.
They told us each person RM16+
and
compulsory NUTS for rm11.



and we got extra discount for the "8" digit in our IC.
I got 3!! woo hooo!!

and the usual me...
LAME!!!!


My sisters :


Some of our song selections are :
Bad Romance
I Know You Want Me
Sorry Sorry
Nobody But You
Tik Tok

and this happened when i am HIGH :


Superstar Piggy in the house!!!!


One of my biggest fans on earth
>.< The 'professional' photographer

The gave us 3 mini bowls of NUTS
and charged us rm33!!!
WTF!!!





lame again~~



Too free so i edited all these pic =)
hahahaha!!!

Pictures taken by Linda Teh
Curi by PiGgY PiNg

No comments: