Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thanks Edwin

I want to take this opportunity to thank
MR Edwin Soong
for helping me to figure out how to add AdSense into my blog
thank you
He's gonna kill me if i ask him to help again!
lol.. Jokin!!
anyway, log on to www.edwinsoong.blogspot.com
Girls out there, he's still single!
want his contact number?? :P

anyway, i earn money from Adsense!!
thanks Google and Nuffnang!!
click to enlarge:

i recommend my readers to listen to Akon latest song
Dangerous
this is the chorus part
pay attention to the words i highlighted

Girl I can't notice but to
Notice you (you)
Noticing me (me)
From across the room I can see it
And can't stop myself from looking and
Noticing you
Noticing me
Watch out I've seen her type before
That girl is so dangerous
That girl is so dangerous
That girl is a bad girl
I've seen her type before
She's so dangerous
That girl is so dangerous
That girl is a bad girl, yeah

2 comments:

KenZiK said...

ask ppl go click one...buuuu

PiGgY PiNg said...

LOL
when did i ah???