Thursday, September 25, 2008

5 science 1

want to know what my former classmates think about me?
they know me better as we were in the same class about 5years and more!

*scroll down

Ee Ping

- You are loud. You are crazy. You are absolute fun.

-the fact that ur the most advance in dating that makes me envy u, u also have the heart for a true friendship.

-You're outgoing, a really thoughtful friend. I'm grateful to have known you.

-you'll always be there to help a friend in need, i admire your guts

-You r a thoughtful friend and I can definitely rely on you to keep all my secrets. You r fun and outgoing. Keep on rocking!


-loud, sexy (no not really) thanks for being there when i needed you.... you really need to keep your cool... you'll get into a lot of trouble if you don't :)


Ping! hiau poh! haha jus kidding...but seriously, ur one of the best ppl i have ever known to tell my secrets to, cuz i know u will keep it. i know friends mean alot to you, and i know you love us very much. you are helpful to everyone. tats y we love you too!!!! although im not very close to you in class, but i know u make a good firend, helper and listener.

- Ping, you have a very unique personality. Hmmm..... are you sure you don't miss me?


Don't believe??
Visit our website !

Rae, what u wrote in your post is so true...
I MISS my classmates!!

No comments: