Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ThAnk yOu ThaNk yOu


STPM is just around the corner.
In just a few months, we will be sitting in the examination hall,
Heart beating rapidly,
As we go through our toughest exam papers ever!
Answer it with uncertainties too! LOL!!

After we leave school, we will not be able to enjoy schooling life anymore.
No more uniforms,
No more nonsensical school rules,
No more attending tuition classes,
No more waking up as early as 6am anymore!
Frankly speaking, I will miss my schooling day!
Obviously I miss MGS more than missing MBS!
hahahahaha!!

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my teachers in form 6.
The very 1st teacher I want to thank is Pn Loo C.H.
She’s my form teacher and also an economic teacher in my class.
My first impression toward her was
She’s a stringent teacher! (NO OFFENCE)
After getting to know her better, I realized I was wrong!
She cares about each of everyone in the class with a truthful heart!

She never hesitates to help us whenever we face problems.
I remembered when PY’s dad was ill due to cancer,
She never stop concerning about her dad’s condition.
Even when her dad passed away, she still helps her with her studies and personal life.
She didn’t even complain when PY missed out all her lessons and she was willing to teach her what she had already taught in class!
Not only that, Pn Loo helped YC (a guy from another class) when his mom was diagnosed with cancer too.
I believe there are not much teachers left in this WORLD that are as dedicated as Pn Loo.
She never even scolds us when we make mistakes..
All she did is advise us politely and make us learn from our mistakes…
I have to admit that I do fell asleep during her lesson but that’s not the main point here!
(Pay no attention to this line please!!)

Last week, she was touched when we gave her a handmade card specially for her!
(Credit to Denise Khoo who did most of the work)
She told us that our class was the best class she ever taught after so many years of teaching!
Why wouldn’t it be?
I was in the class ma!! LOL!
I just want to express gratitude to Pn Loo for helping me not only in studies but also my personal problems in school.
She took the effort to help me out and I was really touched!

Thanks Pn Loo!

No word could describe how much I appreciate u beyond my heart!
I believe Upper6 Arts 3 students would say the same thing too!!
Thanks!!


The 2nd teacher is Mr Yee, my history teacher throughout the 1 ½ years in MBS.
Although he may be small in stature, he is a kind-hearted and humble teacher!
Furthermore, he’s very knowledgeable in history of course!
He’s very concern about our tidak apa attitude!
He’s been very patient with us..
Oh ya, I also did fell asleep during his lesson! (shhhh…..)
Whatever we don’t understand,
He will try his very best to teach until we understand at last!
He gave us many notes to make sure that there are sufficient information for us to study.
He’s been very patient with our noisy class too!
On behalf of my class, I would like to take this chance to thank him!!

Thanks Mr Yee!!

The 3rd teacher is Mr Roger!
Wait, wait!!
I must think carefully before I write this!
He’s one of my avid reader in this blog! LOL!!
Hmm…. Let me think

Hmmm…

Arm……

Dear Mr KK aka Mr King Kong Chin.
Thanks for your interesting MUET lesson.
You are an 'updated' teacher in the school!
(p/s: Ask him about Bradgelina and he can just talk about it for a period!!)
LOL!!
As a teacher, he’s not afraid to speak put his mind!
Whatever he wants to say, he just spills it out without thinking twice!!
He always keeps us update with the juiciest gossip in town!
Isn’t his lesson interesting to have?? :p
Anyway, I was very proud to say that he believes in me regarding my MUET.

He encourages me to retake my paper as I have the potential to get band5.
He must be joking!!
The problem is I do not have faith in myself.
Thanks anyway Mr KK.
Oh ya, he even complimented our class.
Obviously we were shocked!
We barely hand up our homework for MUET!
What could he praise us about? Haha!
Well, he complimented us about our colorful personalities!
(Is it true?? LOL!!)
Not only that, he loves to insult students and he can laugh about it!
So lame!! LOL
His favourite insult towards me was
horizontally and vertically challenged
ISH!! Mr King Kong!!
Nevertheless, I want to thank him too for all the excitement he brought to our class!

Thanks Mr Roger

My Business teacher, Pn Sabariah yang tersayang…
Well, her patience maximum level is extremely high.
She never scolds us and she is polite too…
Her favourite students are the cute ones like Denise and Teong Phei.
Jealousnya!!
Hahahaha!!
She’s much an “unsophisticated” type of teacher.
It means she’s straight forward type of woman…
Anyway I had fun in her class.
I sleep in most of her class too!! LOL!!!

Thanks Pn Sabariah

Last but not least, presenting Mr David Ooi!!
Well, well, well…
Had fun listening to his “attention-grabbing” story!!
Thanks!

Wait, i'm not done yet!!

Not forgetting my classmates in Upper 6Arts3!!
all of us will definitely get straight As!!
Have faith in ourselves!!!
hahaha!

No comments: