Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WELCOME YEAR 2008

Another “great” year had just passed.
I have learnt a lot throughout the year.
There were many difficulties that no one can imagine which I went through.
It happened not only in my family but also in school and in my daily life.
Well, people might think that I’m over exaggerating but I’m not!
It’s okay. I don’t care if people believe me or not.
It’s already enough for me to know that I’m not lying to myself.
There were gossips about me that I’m arrogant, a bit*h or whatnots…
I was very annoyed when people judge me without knowing me 1st but there’s nothing I can do about it right?
I cannot control the words out of their mouth..
I learn to accept the fact that I can’t please everyone in this world.
I don’t need judgement from anyone except GOD!

One of the lessons I learnt was to care less about others.
I’ve been putting a lot of effort in helping others
that I take no notice of my own feelings.
I’m not a perfect person.
I myself need help too most of the time.
This is a frustrating issue.
Many of us are selfish and ungrateful including me.
We tend to complain about everything and anything!
We never feel fortunate about what we have in life.
I’m always angry at my parents for not providing me with what I want!
I come from an average family
who lives in a flat with no cars but with two bikes.
My friends laughed at me about
not having any license and have to rely on others to go anywhere.
Well, I was very upset about it once that I put all the blame on my parents!
I don’t get to meet up with my friends as frequent as I want because
at the end of the day, transportation remains as the main problem to me.
So, what can I do about it?
Can anyone tell me?

There was once I had the biggest fight with my dad.
He said many hurtful words that hurt me emotionally.
He mentioned that having me as his daughter is a disgrace to him.
At the same time, I was actually “recovering” from the break up.
I was like living in hell during that period of time.
I never want to go through that again!
At that moment, I thought of suicide.
Yea, I did!
I am not trying to grab attention from readers but
I just want people to realize that everyone has their own problems.
Either you share your problems with friends or family
OR
just keep quiet about it like me!
We must learn to be thankful about whatever that has happened in our life.

Accept me for who I am.”
I will not change for anyone.”
I don’t care if people hate me.”
These are the phrases I frequently hear from people.
A person should not change their personalities to fit into a group of friends.
If they are your true friends,
they will accept you for who you are.
BUT
If you got attitude problems, then you should change..
AGREE?
the only way to have a friend is to be one
I’m hot-tempered, selfish, stubborn and rude (and the list goes on.)
Well, everyone has their own weaknesses right?
I’m trying to improve on that.
I want people to accept me for who I am but if improvement is needed,
I will go for it.
Why not?
If I can do it, why can’t you?

No comments: