Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BuSy bUsY bUsy

Monday: house practice-FCC
Tuesday: CGU meeting
Wednesday: Ranjers meeting
Thursday: tuition at Tanjung (Komtar)
Friday: tuition at Tanjung (BJ)
Saturday: school activities (sometimes)

There will be extra class too for economic from time to time..

Last week, I was very disappointed over an issue about helping people around me.
Am I being busybody when I concern about others?
Am I that annoying to certain people?
I’m clueless!
I’ve been trying to help people around me concerning their problems.
I get nothing in return.
So what’s the point I put effort to help?
I’m speechless!
Sometimes I wonder who I am to my (certain) friends..
I am just an ordinary girl.
I have feelings too okay?
I’ve been hurt so many times by them!
That’s frustrating.
I even shed tears about this!
*Not worth it at all!
I told myself that I will not give advice anymore to anyone
BUT
I just can’t let go of this “responsibility”
Since I suffered to help people, it’s time to let go…
Hope I can do it!
I need Your support!

my condolences to Pin yin and her family
her father passed away due to illness...
He had been struggling since last year
He told his doctor that he would fight it!!
Pin Yin and her family had been praying so hard for his recovery...
All of sudden
He’s gone..

life is short!
appreciate ppl around you..

No comments: