Saturday, January 5, 2008

a new life, a new beginning, a new hope

i went out with friends at night on New Year

wei jian and kuan kooi

the toilet


Finally school reopens!
“Hurray”
Hahahahaha!
On the 1st day in school, many people were surprised to see me.
I didn’t grab any attention but my hair did. (Puke)
Hahahaha
My economic teacher “opens ceremony” by starting lesson early in the morning!
Sweat!
It was so boring!
My school fees cost rm69.50…
From rm44.50 to rm69.50…
Sweat!
On the 2nd day of school, my MUET sir asked us to talk about an incident that gave us a lasting impression during the holiday.
One of my classmates talked about his friend’s brother who was diagnosed with cancer.
He didn’t tell anyone about his sickness until there were signs about that.
My classmate said if he was that guy, he will do the same thing.
Keeping it a secret from family.
Suffer alone…
My sir disagrees with him!
He said we should share our sorrow or happiness with our family and friends.
He asked us whether we want to wake up in the morning and say
“Oh, another day nearer to my grave”
OR
“A new life, a new beginning, a new hope”
If I’m going to die soon, I rather choose to be happy ghost!

One of my former classmate’s mother just passed away due to sickness.
My condolences to her and her family.


No comments: