Monday, December 3, 2007

What I’ve done…
I hurt my friends’ feeling without realizing!
I always advise others to try to understand other people’s feeling.
But what the #%$% happened to me!!
I’m so disappointed with myself this time!
It happened few days ago..
There was an incident that occurred..
Not to make me upset, my friend lied to me saying that they prank me..
I was angry at 1st because of the prank but my anger didn’t last long..
What I did is I prank my friends back…
I ignore their explanation…
They keep on apologizing and I just ignore…
1 of them sms me in the morning to apologize and I ignore her again..
I was going to tell them the truth at night.
So I sms another friend of mine last night.
She told me she was hurt.
I totally forgotten that I used the “F” word on her!!
OMG!!
What I’ve done!!!
I feel so stupid for saying that!!
I never meant to hurt any friends of mine!!
And I’m really sorry..
I sincerely apologize to them…
Thank God she forgive me..
I will never forgive myself if the friendship is ruin due to a stupid and silly misunderstanding!!
Well, I cried last night thinking how important it is to have friends in my life!
Who was there for me when I was facing difficulties?
FRIENDS!!
Who was there for me when I was going through a tough time
after breaking up with my boy boy??
FRIENDS!!
The list is too long….
No one can replace them in my heart
Of course God and my family come 1st but
Friends are also in the list of People I Care The Most!
Feel like crying now…
Hahaahaa
Yea, I’m a very emotional girl..
So what??
Whatever happened is already a past..
I tell myself that I must appreciate everyone in my life even MORE now!Friendship is priceless to me…
Nothing gonna change that…

No comments: