Monday, December 10, 2007

straight and short hair

7th December 2007:
The whole night I was thinking..
Should I straighten my hair???
Think think think..
Hmmmm
Should i?
Should i?
Sweat!
Just go for it la..If not nice ma not nice lo!!
8th December 2007:
My sis and I looked through all my old pictures..
The one I curl and straighten temporary..
Not bad ma..
I mean BOTH
Haaaha!!
Obviously curl hair look more mature la..
So, should I go for it???
Hmm…Aiya!!
OK la…
Go straighten la…
We went to my friend’s shop for while (he sells handphones)
My god-bro who just came back from Sabah wanna buy a new HP..


my gay god-bro polish his nails! ewww!!
Then we went to the hair saloon
*DTrend*
I wanted to take the cheaper package which is rm140
But my sister insisted I take the better one which cost rm245!Rebonding+haircut+better hair treatment..
I waited for bout 30minutes before my turn.
I was damn bored..
When the hairstylist ask me whether simtia or not to cut short hair..
Of course YES la!
DUH!!
I sat there until my whole body ache..
I dunno how certain girls can sit there for many hours every week!
Their patience must be very high!
Unlike me..
I move here move there until that guy ask me to “sit diam-diam”
Easy for you to say la!
Ish ish ish!!
Finally it’s over after more than 3hours!

Wah!
New hairstyle!
WHAT!
NOT NICE LA!!
I become moody after seeing my face!
The haircut makes me look fatter la!
So sad…
Few friends of mine prefer my natural wavy hair
And some said I look nicer with this..
Haiz
sad sad sad sad sad sad








No comments: