Monday, December 24, 2007

My Stay at Grandma's House (Part 2)

On the 2nd day there, we went to Youth Park.
Around 4pm, my sis received a bad news from her boyfriend
His mom passed away due to sickeness.
My condolences to him and his family.
After that, we went to 5th uncle’s house.
At night we went to 3rd aunty’s house and also Billion for shopping.
Sweat!





wear my shirt! hiau!










hello! u din't read the notice ah???



another "gina" (21years old k)
*look above










my"handsome"cousin! (MBS eh)





My grandma so sexy--using my hp :p
We went to Tesco on the third day..


Sell fish!

On 4th day, we stayed at home.
At night, it was time to “soh ee”!
Haha!
My grandma used only 3 colours only..
My cousin asked me to buy different colour of hair dye
If I want variety of colours..
Sweat with her!





Ultraman!





HAPPY face

Mickey mouse

Donald Duck



My sexy grandma and i




VAIN


that's me!!

My cousins and i

Gamble summore la! i tell ur mom!
It was my last day staying with grandma last Saturday!
My cousins and I went to Prangin Mall to “lepak”
Hehe!


No comments: