Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unfairness

The word "unfair" is nothing new in this world.
Especially in workplace.
An hour ago, i was being "discriminated" in workplace.
Or rather, a white mice.

Our job scope involved a system that is super complicated
that requires a lot of approvals.
Unfortunately, we had not been approved to continue our work.
So, my colleagues and i (who are under contract) did our own stuff.
Facebook, Games, YouTube-ing and even watch HK series.
For me, i only used Facebook and played some games.

Unfortunately, i was confronted by my senior about my "activities"
She looked very upset when she talked to me.
All i did is apologize and suck it up.
I was thinking, why others can facebook and even watch youtube/HK series
but not me?
Apparently, my colleagues think that i am the "white mice"
So, i'm the victim to ensure other "soon-to-be-victim" to stop their activities!
what a bad morning i had....

ALL I CAN SAY IS,
some employers are unfair.
all you can do is suck it up.
Thank God i am just a temporary employee....

No comments: