Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1st month

how did i spend my 1st month of semester break?

1st, i sleep...... a lot! 
everyday 10 hours or more.
I feeeeeeeeel good, da da da da da da da dam!!



2nd, i eat..... a lot!
Eat lunch dinner supper....



3rd, paktor with my boyfriend......
Play iPad iPhone PSP together
watched Ah Sir, Sorry Sir everyday
go walk-walk, buy supper! lol


Of course, i meet up with friends and cousins too!
I think i had enough rest!
time to look for a job...
Hahahaha!
People already earned thousands of ringgits and here i am,
broke & getting lazier everyday!
Hahaha!

Am i happy?
sometimes i am, sometimes i am not.
You think rotting is an easy task?
Of course not!
I need to take care of my house.
Wash clothes, sweep and mop floor etc
High class maid okay?
hahahaha!


************** The End **************


No comments: