Sunday, August 29, 2010

My heart is melting..........

I can't get enough of Step Up 3!!
Hahahahaha!!!
I've been on Youtube two nights in a row
just to watch the dance move AGAIN!
Call me sampat but i like it!!!!


I like the girl's skin tone.
She looks old to me but
you can't deny that she is HOT!
Btw, her real name is Sharni Vinson


Rick Malambri is Luke in this movie.
I think he's like Sean from Danzity
Hahahaha!
Chadd Smith played Vladd in this movie.
He's the 'ROBOT man'.
His dance is full with yeng-ness
Hahahahaha!!

I Google search and found out
Joe Slaughter aka Julien is dating one of the PCD!
Hahaha!


And another boy :



His name is Adam G. Sevani.
his hair looks cute!
and OMG!!
i love how he dance on the water!!
HAHAHHA!!

It's 3.30am and i am still so excited over all the dances!!!


No comments: