Friday, May 29, 2009

Story books

Throughout my 'rotting' period,
i took the initiative to read story books.
Hahaha!
Yea, i hate thick story books!!!
with all the bombastic English, i can faint man!!
Guess what book i read?
My old story books:


1. CHARMED

Remember Piper, Paige and Phoebe??

2. Sabrina The Teenage Witch


3. True Singapore Ghost Stories


My sis just bought this book not long ago!
I'm so into it now..
Trust me, i read this until 3am in the morning!
Nothing happen to me la okay.....


Rae, if u happen to read this post,

can u share with us any weird experience u had there?


1 comment:

Happyness Talks said...

lol....i stya in sg so long ady, nothing "unusual" happened...haha. all seems normal. though there are rumours about the Nanayang lake being haunted...but so far i havent experienced anything like that

=)