Sunday, March 1, 2009

Accident

i would like to thank everyone who wished me on my birthday!
i really appreciate it...
Thank you ya....
very kam tong!
hahahaha!

anyway, i also thank those who concern about my dad's situation.
he's okay now.
to those who don't understand what I'm talking about,
my dad was involved in an accident last month.
It was on CNY eve.
i don't consider this as ' malang '.
instead, i thank God.....
there's no reason to be sad about it.
he's okay right?
he's not cacat right?
Hehehehehe!
Our family are thankful that he's in ONE piece...
I think there are people out there who faced worse situation than this!
So, what's the point of feeling depress over it?
Anyway, I'm too lazy to explain about the whole incident.
since it already happened, just let it be la.....
Right?
So, do not ask me about it anymore! haha
thank you!

XOXO
PiGgY PiNg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!

=YeongLi= said...

ooh!
i never known that your dad met in an accident!
anyway,
yeaa`
be glad with what you have !
looking forward for every tomorrows.

PiGgY PiNg said...

yeah...
i'm glad :P