Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome year 2009

I did not like how the year 2009 kicked off.
Everything in my life did not go on smoothly recently
But I always knew that God is by my side guiding me.

There are many incidents that are happening……
I was fortunate that it didn’t occur to me directly.
I feel God is trying to guide me by wanting me to learn it on my own.
I believe He wants me to be independent by learning it myself and not making the same mistakes again.

Throughout my life, I've complained too much.
I've never stop complaining about how miserable my life was.
When I finally regained my conscience, I noticed the world is still spinning no matter how much I grumble.
I should be feeling grateful with what I have in life instead of grumbling.
From now on, I should try my best to put a full stop on complaining and open my eyes to see what is happening in the world.
I should feel fortunate compare to many people if I could just stop complaining for a second.

The road to Heaven is not as simple as we think.
What is done is done.
There is no use crying over the spilled milk..
We should think of the future ahead us instead of feeling regretful.
What is important is we learn after we fall.

The gift I've received from Him is priceless.
I suppose He wants me to give a hand to people around me that needs help and support them to move on with life.
I promise myself that I will continue helping people around me to face their problems with courage.

Take one step at a time, there’s no need to rush

Am I being lame to write such post in my blog?
NO, I am not..
Where did I get the motivation to write this post?
Believe it or not, God did
He inspired me to write this

No comments: