Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Eve

1st of all, let me 'show off' what
Mr Tiara gave me as Christmas gift.
Sorry ya, i didn't get you anything!
Hahahaha!

Guess what's inside?
perhaps it's bikini? hahaha!!

Had BBQ steamboat for dinner opposite UMNO building.

BEFORE :


AFTER :


Then we proceed to a pet shop located near New World Park.



Oh ya, a bike nearly hit me
as i crossed the road without realizing
there was a moving bike towards me.
So, i am thankful I'm still alive.


We went to buy BR ice-cream
after we went to Batu Feringghi awhile

Then we went to fetch Mr Tiara's friend
He damn ai sui!
waited outside his house for abut 15minutes
Then we rushed to QB to see firework but
it was too late!!
i was only able to see certain part!
sigh..
stuck in the car with 2 lame guys
eating ice-cream
talking crap!
and also GOSSIP!
T__T

Then we dropped his friend in E-Gate before
having supper in mamak stall!




This is how i update my blog!
as easy as A B C and also boring!
Anyway happy new year!

The End

No comments: