Thursday, November 27, 2008

Disaster

this week, we had 3 papers.
1st paper of the week was Business.
It was tough and i feel that i did quite badly in that paper.
I'm not really sad about it as MANY of us complaint that
it was tough!

How about History paper?
Well, it was 'not easy not tough' type of paper
i feel i did quite good for part A but part B sucks.

Economic paper was the paper which pull down my confidence level!!
seriously it did..
It was quite an easy paper compared to my school exam
I'm so disappointed with myself as i did some careless mistakes!
(of all the papers i did in school, how could i made careless mistakes in stpm?)
Not only that, my mind went blank at that point!
There was not enough time for me to think!!
Wrong choices of questions to answer was one of the factor i wasted my time unnecessary
I still can't accept the fact that i can't answer that paper!

please don't throw me any advices now!
i don't need them
i just need to utter my feeling out once in a while
don't try to tell me to move on!!
i know what is failure!!
i know how to get back on my feet!!
my mind is full with anger towards myself!
I'm just so frustrated!!
Sorry.. I'm not trying to be rude.
I just need some moment to be alone and
think about stuff......

do you know what it's like
to feel so in the dark?


I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell


I'm stuck in the shadow of my mistakes!

No comments: