Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Confession of the BroKeN heart

i have to admit that
I'm extremely devastated with my history paper1.
95% of what i studied did not come out in that paper.
frankly speaking, i do not know how to answer the questions.
those i know how to answer,
i don't know whether it's what the questions want..
wanna cry also can't because no tears

I've become so numb!!

I'm no longer sejarah princess! (hahahaha!)

It's useless to tell people how you feel
because you will still get the same reply from everyone

"over d la, concentrate on ur next paper"
"aiyo, sejarah onli ma. cannot die la"
"nasi sudah jadi bubur. what is over is over"

heard of this all the time right?
so i choose to type it instead of telling people!
hahaha!
i will also use the same sentences to console my friends!
Look at the bright side!
maybe i will still get As!!
if i think i can means i can la!!!
Miss Cheang Ee Ping will succeed in life in the future ahead her!!
how i wish my life will be simple!


1 comment:

pinyin said...

ping... u still have sej 2 to go... and i always tell myself not to jump into conclusion tat u wont get an A... its still up to the markers... who knows what they r doing.. :P hahaha... i will also use the same word to console ppl... take care.. ka yau!