Sunday, August 31, 2008

Palace?

every girls hopes is to marry a rich tycoon or pai ma wang zi
(literally translated as prince on a white horse)
*according to new blogger miss Ooi Ai Fern*
Well, one of my cousins dream did come true

i went to her new house last night
it was her house warming dinner and also
a day before her husband's sister get married
this post is specially for Mr Goh Hock Leong!
he promised me to accompany me but he did not turn up!!
LANSI cousin!
hahaha!!


The poor girl from Lebuh Mahsuri
(LOL)


her new house is located behind a Buddhist Association
beside Sri Pinang school..


I was amazed with her new house
(which is a 3-storeys bungalow...)

She took us on a tour around her house...
1st, we went to her room at the 3rd floor


The bed

The wedding picture (Jenny and David)
(that's my cousin with her rich husband)

their study corner

Their flat screen TV
(oh ya, her whole house got at least 6 Flat screen TV)


This is where she put her accessories
specially for necklaces and watches =_=

This is her grooming desk

Then, we went to her lai-lai and low yea's room
i dare not take pictures there because the lai-lai was with us that time!
hahahaha!!

Then my cousin showed us the GYM
yea, GYM in your own house
it's not complete yet




My cousin's baby future room:

Hannah's future room

My cousin's husband's sister room ( i forgot her name)

her toilet is unique
no doors


Another toilet in Lydia's room


she is getting married today
(David got 2 sisters, he's the only son)


Lydia and her husband

This is where the family "gather" for dinner everyday..perhaps?


The wet kitchen and the maids' room :


Their backyard:



The swimming pool :


The pond :




This is thier "redbox"


Their family photo :


The food was catered by a company called *censored*
the food seriously SUCKS!!!
Pity my Ah Kong, he ate a bit only...

according to my observation, the result about the house is:
  1. 10 rooms
  2. 8 toilets and 1 Sauna
  3. a swimming pool
  4. 3 living rooms
  5. a bar corner
  6. 2 maids
  7. a security guard
  8. a dog
and many more....
(too lazy to list down)

For your informations, Mr David proposed to my cousin up in the sky?
Hmmmm, HOW?
Obviously, he proposed inside a plane la!!
Hahahaha!
if i'm not mistaken, my cousin got 2 rings
1 is for engagement and another is the official one!
COOL???
They married few years back
The dinner were held two days
One in City Bayview Hotel and another one in Equatorial Hotel

Okay, back to my story!!
Then, my sister's boyfriend brought us to Esplanade to see fireworks
unfortunately, it was too crowed and no place to park car
so we ended up at the new park near Jelutong Expressway

My sister acccopanied her boyfriend :


My mom accompanied my Ah Kong :


Me? Alone in the dark singing
"lonely, hi mr lonely, i have nobody to call my own... OHHHH!!"


So, i played PSP (not mine) alone in the dark


In the end we reached home about 12 midnight

THE END

2 comments:

pinyin said...

huiyo.... ur cousin punya husband damn filthy rich man... 10 rooms??? 6 LCD?? 8 bathrooms??? wahlueh... hahhaha

=YeongLi= said...

walllau eh!!
realllly rich la weiiiiiiiii~
huge!!
his house is huge!!!