Saturday, August 30, 2008

AutoCity (Part II)

Ignore my previous post...
that was written when i was in BAD mood..
now my emotion stable already
hahahah!!*yawn!
I can't really sleep last night
and i woke up early this morning!
*yawn yawn yawn*

Let me start my "story" now!
are you ready?!
hahahaha!!

Recently my god-sis and my sister are addicted to a game called
Guess The Sketch Challenges
they wanted to go to KFC Bayan Baru because of Wi-Fi
the purpose is to cheat in the game!
hahaha!
i admit!! i got cheat too!
(please don't act innocent! play DOTA no cheat meh??)

Then, i asked them whether want to go AutoCity
My god-sis agreed as she was a bit bored with KFC already
hahaha!!
After fetching my god-sis, we went to buy a cake
although it was a SMALL and MINI cake,
it shows my keikhlasan-ness!!
( a new word i learnt from Mr Goh WZ)


My god-sis and my sister


On the way to AutoCity, we were caught in a traffic jam!
can't patah balik also!
sob sob sob
on the bridge, a car in front of us stopped all of sudden
YC managed to break
but the driver behind us was...... too late
eeeeeee.......... bang!!
a Proton Satria hit our backside
i mean the car backside
not our backside!!
if my backside kena hit, i want to do plastic surgery!
hahaha!!
the cake even fell down
(pai seh pai seh)
The driver was alone and he is a MALAY
Luckily he was a reasonable man
Yc advised him to drive safely and he said Okay!
haaahaaaah!!
he paid us rm 100...
is it enough?



Mr Goh kept on rushing me to reach there!
hello!! Penang Bridge sesak jalan la!! ;p
When we reached, i immediately went up to TAO to meet up with them
and my lighter was in the car!
hehehe!
(pai seh pai seh)
Luckily Mr Goh and Mr Ooi CS helped me
at least they talked to me!!
UNLIKE someone!!
(thanks ya mr goh and mr ooi)
when i surprised Mr Chua with a birthday cake
he don't look surprise or what
according to his explanation, he was too full and his stomach was uncomfortable
that's the reason he ignored me!
(your birthday today, bagi muka dahulu)


i wish i will be taller and muscular

My dream will come true!

Birthday boy yang bo sim!!

and the cake was being insulted!!
Hello!! the cake menghadapi how many rintangan only can reach there okay!!
Suan Suan Suan!!
i was hurt, hurt, hurt
Bleeding heart
i can't bare the INSULT anymore!
so i walked away with pride
(hahaha, just being drama queen as usual)

Bleeding heart! sob sob sob!!

wah, so many entau guys there!
regretted wearing casual and did not apply make-up!!
hahahahahahahhaha!!!
(hiau ping)
anyway i want to make it clear that
I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!
sampat eh! i treat friend good means i like him already!
wah, means i like all my guy friends??
so LAME!!


Later, we went to Old Town
what else can we do there?
ONLINE and play sketch!!
hahahahaah!
we are all addicted to this game
just like the guys addicted to DOTA



VAIN-ing





Two laptops to play and to cheat!
hahaha!


In front of SOHO
i did NOT enter okay?
i'm sure MR ROGER is interested to enter!!
wakakaka!!


after 12, we went to McD for supper



we reached home about 1am
i was still not sleepy that time!
now tired and headache!
sweat! sweat!

THE END

No comments: