Saturday, May 10, 2008

MUET

i just finished my MUET papers this morning
there were 3papers which were
(1) Reading
(2) Writing
(3) Listening
frankly speaking, i feel that i didn't do well for these 3papers!!
in my opinion, the reading part was tougher than last year..
listening and writing were easier a bit compared to last year..
i don't want to get Band3 for the 2ND time!!
there were few SILLY mistakes i did!
a lesson I've learnt was NOT to use a word that I'm not familiar with!
i wanted to use "laudable"
Instead i used "durable" for my essay!
WT*!!!
the examiner will just mark *TR (according to sing ghee)
haha!
our PP papers have a lot of *TR which means
TAK RELEVAN
or
TDS
(tiada dalam skema)
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
anyway, wish me luck for my school exam!!
i must put more effort to get better result in STPM!
all the best!!
AND
happy mother's day to my beloved mommy
and also
to MOTHERS around the world!
MOMMY you're the best
LOVE YOU forever!
(btw, my mom doesn't read my blog)

No comments: