Thursday, February 14, 2008

goodbye my friends

3 of my good friends are leaving very soon...
YH and JL will be leaving on the 16th of this month.
They will be studying in KL.
My dear, Mich will be going to NZ on my birthday, 28th Feb..

JL is a joyful girl that I will always remember as a friend.
Although we are 19, she's still immature.. (“,)
She’s like a little sister to me.
Hahahahaha!!
I still remember how devastated she was earlier last year over her break up.
She’s not herself anymore that time.
I was sad seeing her condition.
She broke down many times since the incident.
Luckily she was a strong girl.
She stood up again and faces the challenges in life.
I remembered that she asked me
Why all the bad things only happened to me?”
“Why me?”
Hahahaha!!
It’s not true my dear.
There are people out there who faced worse situation than yours.
Although we are not in the same school anymore,
We still keep in touch frequently.
Usually, she’s the one who called me!
haha!! sorry ya dear....
No matter what happens,
I will still support you!
Anyway, I wanna wish u
Good luck in your life!
Stay strong and cheerful!

Yh??
Who is that??
Hmmm…
She’s my CNN partners.
What we do BEST is GOSSIPPING!
We always share gossip together.
Either via SMS or MSN…
We were not that close during high school.
But since she entered Disted College,
We had so much gossip to share!
Hahaha!
Last year, both of us had a big fight over a misunderstanding.
Sorry YH…
After that incident, our friendship is getting stronger and stronger each day!
Not only we share gossips now but secrets too.
Hahahahahahaha!!
Anyway, I wanna wish u
All the best in your life!
Keep on kaypo-ing!!!
I support you!! :P
We are the best CNN in Penang!!
Huray!! : )

My dear, Mich..
She was my close friend since form3..
At 1st, she hated me as I was annoying.
LOL!!
Then, our friendship grew stronger too after so many years.
We had been PARTNERS in class for 3years too..
She’s a friend that I can share problems with.
She’s an understanding friend that I appreciate deep in my heart.
No matter what I did, she will be there for me.
Really appreciate it.
I still remembered she was the one beside me to console me
when I was distressed over the break up.
She stood beside me and lended me her shoulder to cry on.
It was a meaningful memory to me.
Dear, I love you!
Take good care of yourself in NZ!

I will miss 3 of you deeply!
Keep in touch okay?



2 comments:

Chong Wee said...

wonder when are you leaving...

PiGgY PiNg said...

idiot! u wan me to leave ah???