Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY celebration

New Year eve
boring
i fell asleep twice at grandma's hse
Only few of us were here..
mana ada reunion dinner?? :(
Michelle and Ping

Grandma

we went home around 10pm

i cleaned my closet

at 12midnight, i went outside to play

FIRECRACKERS alone :(

hahahahaha




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

this is me wearing red top.. "ang ang"

this is my entau couz, Chi Win


Beautiful Girls

Me and Sharol


Nicholas Tze and Nicholas Teo (puke) haha! jokin jokin!

Chia Ni and i

Baby Kar Sian wif Great Grandma (ah Cho)


Piggy and baby.. he's cute!! love him!! muax!!


she was scolding 1 of my cousins! swt!



Ho Chiak!! tom yam steamboat! (my idea)


nothing to do ma take pic of myself lo..... :p



Cousins

Sean kingston!!
after having lunch there, we were all bored.
some of my relatives gamble
some chit-chat
some drink tea
some still eating
some scolding their children
too crowded and noisy...
So...
we went to Gurney Plaza
heheeheheheheheh

handsome ma????


To Pui Kang


Piggy Ping

i went to FOS and bought a slipper which suits my surfpants! huray!!

1 room got more than 13 ppl

swt!!

me and Hui San

after dinner, i lead a gang of youngsters to downstairs

and played firecrackers!

hahaahahahah!!











Brian and i act cute!!




Posers!!!


hmmm....
i have 18 cousinz (fr Cheang family)
1 got married..
4 of them went back to Sp d..
Rachel and Hui San too young to play firecrackers(played pop pop only)
Ee Ling taking this pic
Brian on the phone

Michelle.. Ping.. Rachel

they were playing Cho Tai Ti

while they were playing HAMBURGER!! wakakakaka

I went home after 10pm

so tired!!

No comments: