Sunday, April 10, 2011

Josephine's birthday

It's been awhile since i last updated my blog.
The blog is dying too.
Hahahaha!
I'm currently having my study week.
it means i am having my finals in a week =(

on the very last day of my 2nd semester in Year2,
i went out to celebrate my cousin's birthday
Dinner at Xuan Xin BBQ Steamboat at Tanjung Tokong.
Then went to SQ....


Charlie Brown and I


 Ryan with his favorite cartoon, Snoopy!


Birthday girl and my sis 



 The "chubi" couple





 The 3 single MEN
for lelong!! anyone interested??




 He also can lame

Then went to the Finnegan's 


 Celebrate her birthday....





...and the group picture :


 Notice that i am taller?
hahahahaha!
anyway we played "thief & police" and "heart attack" there until 2am!
Super luan ahhh...
Hahhaha!
hopefully this is my last "hong soh day"
need to study harder for my finals
Good night! =)


No comments: