Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Ho Lang Pai Cho"


I never want to be a "ho lang" because
I am not.
and i also don't want to be a "pai lang" so
i try to be neutral.
The problem is, people try to push me into boiling water
every time problems arise!! @@
What I did is CONCERN.
People willingly tell me their problems (i mean certain people)
and the next thing i know is i was being accused of being a
BETRAYER
BACKSTABBER

I admit, i am a gossip kaki.
who on earth don't gossip?
(don't show me your innocent face)
I tried to keep my boundaries by gossiping,
not condemning and criticizing.
I also gossip less these days!

you know what?
I live in this world not to please people okay?
If you don't like me, it's fine with me.
I will not beg you to like me.
If you think i am imperfect, obviously I AM.
If you think i am a lousy friend, it's okay.

It's your mouth, it's your mind.
I don't have the right to control you.
Say whatever you want,
and i will say whatever i want in my blog..

THANK YOU THANK YOU!


Hahahahahaha!!
Welcome back emo ping!!!!

No comments: